Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

About me

Get to know the blogger behind Simply Blushed!
Hello beauties! My name is Lucy and I'm a Canadian Blogger from Montreal. I began blogging two years ago as a book blogger and created Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf so that I could connect with other book lovers everywhere, and recommend titles that I personally enjoyed!

Over the last two years, I have also grown a passion for makeup. I've purchased many makeup products and my collection has grown immensely. My desire for sharing recommendations of beauty and makeup related products lead me to create Simply Blushed.

I am currently creating natural mineral eyeshadows and other natural beauty products which I will display on the blog from time to time.

My other hobbies include photography, and coin collecting, just to name a few. 

I am always looking for makeup recommendations so please feel free to recommend the products you love (both drugstore or high end)!

Contact me through the following links: