Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Montreal Beauty Blogger Meetup/Swap

Hi Beauties!

My friend Cindy from Cindy's Love of Books and I are organizing a Montreal Beauty Blogger Meetup/Swap this coming March! This will be our very first meet up with beauty bloggers from Montreal.

We know there are many beauty bloggers out there, and we are always looking to discover some local bloggers to meet and chat about all things beauty!

If you are a beauty blogger from Montreal and are interested in participating in our Meetup/Swap, please let us know here or ask to join our facebook group.
You can contact us by email: Cindy: Me:

We will be meeting up for coffee at a restaurant in Montreal, and along with chatting about all things beauty, we will be having our own beauty swap! Members are free to bring samples and products that they'd like to trade with other beauty bloggers!

Date: March 2013
Time:
Place:

More details to come!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I would totally come if I lived there.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting. I would also attend if I lived in Montreal. Good luck and enjoy!

    I found you via Monday Beauties Blog hop!
    Odette
    osoinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... this sounds fun! Too bad I live across the world! :( Enjoy girls!

    I love your blog! Specially the pictures, so detailed, informative and clear like telling a story. I just enjoyed browsing through your blog :) I followed you via GFC and BlogLovin'! I would love it if you could visit my blog too and maybe follow each other? :) I can't wait to read more posts from you! More power to you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice blog. :)
    Would love to attend meet ups with other BBloggers, but most are held overseas. :(

    Hope you have a wonderful time. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurensbeautyinnovations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys, This is a great idea... I am going to share this with the other local bblogers I know. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to find a fellow canadian blogger!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and youre simply too magnificent. I actually like what youve obtained here, really like what youre stating and the way in which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is really a great web site.
    online free games

    ReplyDelete